Eating Out Wheat and Egg Free

I've been having a lot of migraines and therefore not cooking. So I thought I'd share what I have been eating since I have no recipes to share.

Eating out with limitations is tough. But I have found that people are understanding and willing to accommodate in most restaurants.

The first place I visited this week was Bonefish Grill:



Bonefish Grill has a gluten free menu!

This starter is sauteed with tomatoes, garlic and basil and swim in a pool of buttery lemon wine sauce. Divine!

For the main course, we choose the special, Rockefeller Mahi Mahi.



The fish is pan seared and topped with creamed spinach and lump crabmeat and was accompanied by scallops wrapped with shrimp (beautiful!). The side I choose was roasted garlic mashed potato and the garnish for the night was a chick pea salad made with tomatoes, onions, andouille sausage and spinach.

Everything was absolutely delish!

The second place I visited was Ravenite Pizzaria downtown Fairhope. I called ahead to confirm that they would accommodate me. I walked in with a BIG wheat & egg free pizza crust and they decorated it for me. This is the first time I had pizza out in at least 10 years! YUM!



I asked them to top my pizza with cheese, mushrooms and onions.



I plan to cook this week and have many new entries. So please continue to visit!

Comments

Popular Posts