Asian Grilled Chicken




This is one of the staple chicken dishes I make for two reasons - it's Asian (LOVE Asian food!) and it's affordable. You place marinade and chicken thighs in gallon sized plastic bags and allow to marinate over night.

I always double the recipe and place one gallon bag of chicken in the freezer for another time. This way, when we are invited to grill out with friends we simply pull our chicken out of the freezer, wine out of the chiller and go!

It's from my favorite cook book - The Best of Cooking Light. For the recipe Click Here.

Comments

  1. I just might make this tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually, I made a curried chicken dish like this once and had a lot leftover. I diced-up the chicken and made a mayonnaise (olive oil, egg & lime) and we had curried chicken salad sandwich. Atlanta Bread Company or Panera (I can't remember which) has a sandwich that is similar.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts