Pamela's Simplebites Chocolate Chip Mini Cookies


When my sister married I told a story at her rehearsal dinner about our embarrassing habit involving a big chocolate chip cookie. The Cookie Company makes these wonderful cookie cakes with icing that you can order for any special occasion. Claire and I justified to each other that no special occasion was necessary - although we realized there may be no convincing others that we weren't gluttons. In efforts to appear normal (even to the employees at the cookie store) we would order 20 inch cakes with the writing "Happy Birthday (name)!" and keep the cake for ourselves hidden in our laundry room! The cake never lasted longer than a week.

Don't worry, we ate relatively healthy otherwise (except for a self destructive affair with marsh mellow cream that lasted for a short term. But that's not here nor there.)

Since then we have abandoned our ways with the big cookie. Now, I have a much smaller cookie I dream about at night: Pamela's Simplebites Chocolate Chip Mini Cookies. Of course, I smother each bite with store bought icing. Why not?

This is a wheat and gluten free food. There are traces of egg. You will RARELY see me eat egg because I am very allergic to it. I've always said, "I choose what wheat I eat." If I cheat, it's going to be good. I can have four of these tiny cookies before the egg really starts to bother me.

Comments

Popular Posts