A Delightfully Delicious Allergy-free Meal!


Of course, I never step foot into an Italian restaurant, but tonight my mother dragged me into the Olive Garden where temptation was all around me. I thought I'd be bold and ask if the stuffed chicken marsala had wheat or eggs. Do u know that the manager came to me and said they would gladly prepare it without wheat or eggs!? They did not add breadcrumbs to the stuffing and brought a special sauce without oils made with wheat. It was absolutely divine - and I feel like I've eaten Italian! I woul post a picture, but I've eaten it all!
They also informed me as I was inhaling my food that they have gluten free pasta on hand. So, for all of you out there like me who haven't satisfied your Italian craving in years, head to Olive Gardan asap!

Comments

  1. I am impressed with your Olive Garden, a very good manager, so glad you can eat there.

    Hope to see you soon.
    Ms.Gina

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts