Welcome!

Hey Everyone! I am glad to finally get started on this blog. My sister and I lived together in college until she got married. There was always food on the table and in the fridge until she moved. I got hungry and started to cook.

I have been cooking for six years but still consider myself a beginner. I have my moments in the kitchen where I'm frantic and call my mother or grandmother for help. I like to try new things in the kitchen - recipes that are ornate and take hours to prepare. But there's nothing more satisfying than a delish home-cooked meal that I was able to throw together in 15 minutes.

I enjoy cooking healthy, and with as many fresh fruits and vegetables as possible on a budget. My allergies to eggs and wheat haven't ruled out all foods. I enjoy experimenting, substituting and being creative in the kitchen.

Here I plan to share recipes that I have loved for years AND my experiments. Let me know what you think along the way and Enjoy!

Comments

Popular Posts